40 BLOGS. 40 WEDNESDAYS.
MORE LESSONS FROM THE NONPROFIT BOARDROOM BLOG!
JOIN US! You're invited to join us here for 40 Wednesdays in 2020 when 40 guest bloggers will add their insights to the new book, More Lessons From the Nonprofit Boardroom: Effectiveness, Excellence, Elephants! by Dan Busby and John Pearson.
Watch for a new post every Wednesday. Don’t miss the first two blogs:
January 8, 2020 – Lesson 1Big Blessings Abound When Governance Faithfulness Flourishes
Two Stories: “The Board and the Bachelor Farmer” and “$1.5 Billion Worth of Burger Blessings!”
January 15, 2020 – Lesson 2
Engage Board Members in Generative Thinking
They rely on generative thinking in their day jobs but are rarely asked to think collaboratively in the boardroom.
MORE LESSONS FROM THE NONPROFIT BOARDROOM is the perfect book to give to your board members and will inspire them in God-honoring governance. With 40 short chapters in 10 memorable categories, you’ll appreciate the short lessons on:
- The Powerful Impact of Highly Engaged Board
- Boardroom Tools and Templates
- Nominees for the Board Member Hall of Fame
- Epiphanies in the Boardroom
- Boardroom Bloopers
- Boardroom Time-Wasters, Troublemakers, and Truth-Tellers
- Boardroom Best Practices,
- Boardroom Worst Practices
- Holy Ground and Other Locations
- Building a 24/7 Board Culture
Plus! Check out the other books in the ECFA governance series by Dan Busby and John Pearson:
- LessonsFrom the Nonprofit Boardroom: 40 Insights for Better Board Meetings (SecondEdition)
- Lessons From the Church Boardroom: 40 Insights for Exceptional Governance
ORDER THE BOOK (Click here!)